Mushroom Gravy Slow Cooked Rump Roast (great for all phases)
- 1-2 lbs beef rump roast
- 3-4 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
- 5-6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 container of mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1-2 large onions, roughly chopped (phase 4 only) (for phase 1-3 use 3 -4 tablespoons of dry minced onion flakes or 2-3 cups of chopped leeks)
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk, canned (phase 4 only) (for Phase 1-3 use extra chicken broth)
- Pull out that handy crock pot of yours!
- Add in your broth, coconut milk, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and spice to your crock pot and mix together.
- Make a little room in your crockpot around the mushroom mix and plop that cute little rump roast in the pot.