Cilantro, Caper and Lime Dressing (Phases 1-4)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon whole grain mustard
- 2 limes, finely grated rind and juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the garlic, mustard, lime, rind, juice, and vinegar in a bowl and mix together. Slowly pour in the oil, whisking constantly, until well emulsified. Stir in the capers and cilantro. Season with black pepper, to taste.
-Makes about 1 cup.