Salmon and Zucchini Bake (great for all phases)
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 lemon slice, halved, plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 skinless salmon fillet ( 8 ounces)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fold a large piece of parchment paper (about 15 by 16 inches) in half to crease it; open, and lay it flat.
2.On one side of crease, mound zucchini; top with shallot, olive oil, dill, and lemon slices. Season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on top; drizzle with lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
3.To close, fold parchment over salmon; make small overlapping pleats to seal the open sides and create a half-moon-shaped packet. Place on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until salmon is opaque throughout, 15 to 17 minutes. Serve (see note).