Spicy Tilapia (great for all phases)
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil• 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed• 1 tsp / 5 ml paprika• 1 tsp / 5 ml ginger• 1 tsp / 5 ml fresh ground black pepper• 1 tsp / 5 ml dried mustard• 1 tsp / 5 ml oregano• 1 tsp / 5 ml chili powder• 1 pinch cayenne pepper• 4 tilapia filets, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400ºF/ 205ºC. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine olive oil, garlic and seasonings.
- Dip each filet into the seasoning and place it on the baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining seasoning over the filets on the sheet and place the baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes.