Perfect Chicken Breast (great for all phases)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- Mix all the spices in a bowl
- Heat oil over medium-high heat
- While the oil heats up, rub all of the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Carefully add the chicken to the hot oil. Cook 2-3 min per side, or until each side gets a nice brown color.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Let the chicken rest for about 5-10 minutes before cutting, shredding, or eating.