Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas (great for all phases)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced (Not allowed on Phase 1-3)
- 3 sweet peppers, sliced
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken breast
- ½ cup low sodium chicken broth (College Inn is a great brand)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- Squirt of lime juice
- Combine sliced onion and peppers in the bottom of a greased crockpot.
- Lay chicken on top of veggies. Pour chicken broth over top.
- Sprinkle everything with cumin, salt, and chili powder. Give a nice quirt of lime juice over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours (or on High for 4-6 hours).
- When meat is done, shred with two forks and stir back into juices. Serve meat mixture with slotted spoon.